Hi I would just like to tell you how great this website is I have found
www.mtgfanatic.com .The site has many product aimed at all types of
gamers from card to video games.On the video game side they have games
for every format possible including the old greats.
You want a certain game from a certain format, they got it and if they
dont im sure a littleemail to customer service could get you the game
you want.How ever I find the Magic the Gathering section of the site
extremely useful.not only do they sell singles from every set but also
at cheap prices. The deck search function
is one of my favourite aspects of the site as it allows you to search
decks which other users have submitted.You can search through the decks
in a number of ways and cross reference your search which for me makes
this a very good and useful tool to gain ideas for decks im working on.
You can search by card only, selected colours, certain sets, names of
decks and the type of deck ..... standard,limited, vintage and legacy.
To be honest I find this the best deck information place on the web!!
It is without doubt the easiets deck search tool i have come across.
With other members of the site being able to comment on your deck and
help you make improvements and suggesting strategies also. Now I dont
personally play WoW but ive had a look at the WoW side of the site and
it is very similar to the way the MTG side of it is done. So Im guessing
that any WoW players would find this site particually useful too! They
also stock accesories for your TCG too. From deck boxes protective
sleeves, dice, counters etc the list goes on. Now what would a gaming
website be without dungeons and dragons??? Yes they also stock everything
you need and want for dungeons and dragons with all the latest releases
avialable.All in all I think www.mtgfanatic.com is the one stop shop for
gamers of all ages and different types on gamers. Thank you for reading
my blog. Dont forget to go give the site a look over u'll be amazed.
Dont forget WWW.MTGFANATIC.COM
Thank you for taking the time to read this Ben Grimshaw
Tuesday, 9 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment